Sunday, January 19, 2014

Meal Planning

So i've really really been BAD at meal planning lately.  My kids normally eat dinner at the sitter's house so it's only me who needs to eat from wednesday - Saturday evening but I also need some food for lunch at work and I don't really do bread very often so sandwiches aren't really an option.

I'm also just going to work on planning 3 meals a week. i'll struggle with leftovers the rest of the week....

We'll have to go to the store at some point today and my car is not behaving. so let's see what we can pull off. :)

Sunday 1/19 - Pizza pot pies (Recipe incoming)
Monday 1/20 - meatless Monday - Meatless chili  (I anticipate being at the mechanic's shop all day)
Tuesday 1/21 - Chili Dogs with uncured hotdogs...
Wed-Sat = leftovers

Sunday 1/26 - Kahlua Pork
Monday 1/27 poor man's soup (on the fly recipe to come)
Tuesday 1/28 left overs
Wed-Sat = left overs

Yes. I'm lazy. But the pork makes a LARGE amount of food and is enough for us to eat all week.  that soup makes a lot also. and so does the chili :)

No comments:

Post a Comment